GGC partners up with ICHEC Brussels Management School and expert facilitator Philippe Drouillon/Metamorphosis to host a series of funder workshops on how we can work together to improve systems for monitoring, evaluation and learning for the common good.
Read more and book tickets for March 30th or 31st on Eventbrite here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/learning-across-initiatives-finding-ways-forward-tickets-140249515075 (same info below)
About this Event:
The world is at a crossroads of Health, Democracy, Climate & Technology. It is a time when culture and civil society actors must affect greater change with fewer resources. To endure, we need improved systems for monitoring & evaluation, knowledge management and learning. In this time of heightened needs and diminished budgets, how can we leverage knowledge to deliver improved impact across supported initiatives?
As a manager of resources that support civil society and culture, we invite you to take part in a problem-solving workshop. Global Grand Central non-profit will host the session in collaboration with the C-Ship Program of ICHEC Brussels Management School. Expert facilitator Philippe Drouillon/Metamorphosis will lead the session.
– Monitoring, evaluation and learning officers (or similar) at institutions that fund civil society.
Goals of the session:
– Explore & share challenges & possibilities of learning across initiatives in your organizations and contexts especially relating approaches to M&E and open knowledge management.
– Start mapping potential common solutions as foundation for future sessions and work.
Expected future sessions:
Design sprints with relevant stakeholders based on WS outcomes – a set of workshops for validating ideas and solving big challenges through co-creation, rapid prototyping and testing ideas with targeted users/ customers.
– Design thinking ~phases 1-3. Active listening, problem identification, solution mapping.
– English language on Zoom with Miro worksheets. Partially recorded for harvesting and WS report.
Dates & times (2 sessions):
Slot 1: March 30th at 15:00-17:30 CET. Session 2: March 31st at 07:00-09:30 CET
Attendance limited to maximum 25ppl/slot, new sessions will be scheduled as needed.
€50/1 participant/org. + €30/ additional co-worker. Several people from the same organization are encouraged.
Instructions and event link will be sent after registration.
Questions and suggestions to: email@example.com